Monday, December 6, 2010

Interview 1: Tyler William Parker


1. When were you born and where?
San Diego California, 1983, october 31st.

2.What are your parents names?
Diane and Bill

3. Do you have any siblings? If so what are their names?
One brother, Ryan

4.Where did you go to school? (high school) (college)
When did you graduate?
Santa Barbara City
Long Beach State university, 2006/2007

5.What and when was your first publicized work?
Nylon Magazine for WeScin 2008, although there might of been work before that.

6. What magazine was your first photograph shown in?
BPM magazine, a music magazine that did fashion editorials out of LA

7. Do you have your own studio, or work place?
I had a live work loft out of Mid city LA, but I currently shoot on location or rent studios for work purposes.

8.Who have you worked for/with?
Client list is on my website http://www.tylerwilliamparker.com/


9.List of where your work has been shown:
I don't do many shows although I've shown in Hollywood, and New York though companies that have had openings and I've sold pieces at these events/art shows. Mainly web and magazine based, which is also on my site.


10.What is your "style" of photography?
I enjoy photographing fashion, I'm inspired by clothing, objects and how light interacts everything I get infront of my lens. Although at the end of the day I would shoot models, I think there's something so interesting about a girl that comes on a shoot with a clear head and looks like a blank canvas. Everything else comes with baggage, or specific angles they're suppose to be shot. Interesting models are completely weird and pliable to the clothing or situations you throw them in. It's way more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment